Christina Kyriakidou’s personal blog.
I’m an IT professional who works with Red Hat and other Open Source software. This blog is about sharing how I do weird and wonderful things with IT and any derivative pieces of advice from them when I believe they are useful, had to be done, or just for shits and giggles.
Please find the obligatory disclaimer below:
I am a Red Hat employee, the writings in this blog represent my own views and not necessarily the ones of my employer.
- I’m not responsible for the content of links to other websites. Use at your own risk
- All statements made on this blog are my personal opinion and are not endorsed or sponsored by my employer.
- This blog is provided “As is” without any warranties and liabilities
- This blog is non-commercial
- All howtos and receipts are written with care in mind according my best knowledge. However, I’m not liable for any damage such us business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts, business relationships, loss of reputation and the like